To ensure the safety of all our customers and staff we have implemented a Covid-19 Safety Plan in line with Government recommendations. Our venue and plan have been inspected and approved by the NSW government.
To ensure the safety of all our customers and staff we have implemented a Covid-19 Safety Plan in line with Government recommendations.
Our venue and plan have been inspected and approved by the NSW government.
Here are some of things we have implemented:
- We request that our customers respect the needs and safety of others by socially distancing themselves where possible (including any queues on King Street) and try their best to dine within the 1.5-2-hour time allocation. We have markers on the floor inside the restaurant and signage displayed to remind our guests of the social distancing rules.
- We operate on a ONE IN, ONE OUT basis to ensure we don’t exceed the required maximum per square metre capacity. We understand this can cause delays in seating the next group of customers and we can assure you we are doing our very best to direct you to your table as quickly as possible.
- We are conducting temperature checks at the front entrance.
- We have appointed CLEANING MARSHALS to thoroughly clean tables, chairs and floors between customer bookings.
- We have increased our chefs and staff ratio to ensure that meals are prepared and served as quick as possible without compromising quality and safety.
- You will notice that our wait team are wearing special protection masks that allows for effective communication and helps keeps us safe.
- All Food-Prep Staff wear PPE (masks and gloves)
- There is hand sanitiser available on every table.
- Our customers have the option of using a digital menu.
- Our staff have increased their personal hand washing and we encourage our customers to frequently wash their hands and use the provided hand sanitisers.
- We have increased cleaning and sanitising of Food Prep and high traffic areas. Thorough cleaning of tables, chairs and menus is carried out between seatings.
- The maximum number per booking has been capped at 10 people.
- We have ZERO contact PICKUP and DELIVERY service
- Staff are not permitted at the venue if they are unwell.
Please call us on (02) 9550 6277 to find out more.